We are about to launch a webinar, that is perhaps the most important one we’ve ever done in the 14 years that Retail Smart Guys has existed. I’m not kidding.
Many of you are in states that will allow your stores to reopen sometime in May. I do believe that the majority of the country will reopen sometime in May, with others following in June. It’s going to happen.
This is NOT going to be like it was when you opened your store. This is not like adding another location. This is a totally new world, with new rules, new procedures, and nuances that you absolutely must follow in order to get your customers back shopping, get your employees to show up for work, and to ensure that you are prepared financially for all that will occur.
As such, we are proud to announce this webinar:
REOPENING YOUR STORE
The Things You Are Not Yet Thinking About
Sign up HERE: https://forms.aweber.com/form/20/1167026820.htm
It’s happening THIS THURSDAY, April 30
11am PST, 1pm CST, 2pm EST!
This is a pretty comprehensive webinar, and will include:
- MARKETING – How will you entice customers to get back in the door, and make them feel safe shopping with you?
- STAFF – How will you compete with the incentives that are out there for unemployment? How will you bring them back in safely, and protect their health and the health of your customers?
- MERCHANDISE – What are you sitting on now, and how will you convert it to cash? What should your purchases for Fall look like?
- VENDORS – Are they ready to come back too? Are they pressuring you to pay invoices? What have they done with your orders, both for Spring and for Fall?
- FLOOR LAYOUT – How should your floor look now, and how will you set things up so customers can shop and keep proper social distancing?
- SELLING – How do you sell and keep social distance? What do we do about dressing rooms and trying on clothing? What are the alternative selling methodologies to bring into your business to satisfy demand?
- FINANCE – You got your PPP money. You’ve applied for the EIDL. Now what?
We’re going to take some deep dives into these topics. You’ll want to see this and start to prepare right now!
Talk to me if you have any questions or concerns. See you on Thursday!
Retail Smart Guys